Hair Loss Treatments: A Surgeon’s View

The hair loss problem is a major devastating problem if presented the state or grade in the Norwood forms that are classified into 7 categories termed as the NW-grade of baldness. The problem of hair loss needs both the medication as well as the surgical attention that is decided by the type of the hair loss or their particular reason based on the genesis or an environmental factor.  Around 70% of total world population is affected by the hair loss problem in which 60% is due to the combination of genetics & hormonal factor and the rest 40% occurs as an effect of an environmental factor. The hair transplant in Jaipur allows a patient to receive the procedure with an expert hand and skilled mind along with the facilities of the affordable cost option. The foreigners have increased their attention towards receiving the medical tourism in India as the country provides the best service and practice towards meeting the goal of the best cosmetic outcomes with all the aesthetic touch and beauty especially for hair transplant in Rajasthan.

If a person is affected by the pattern baldness or Androgenic alopecia it is advisable to receive the initial consultation with the best Surgeon or Doctor. The assessment of the scalp is mandatory to check the state of hair loss and their exact reason in order to find out the best solution. The expert Surgeon always recommends the hair transplantation to sort out the problem of pattern baldness permanently. The baldness and hair transplantation are interlinked as the restoration of hair via transferring the hair roots is only one single option to cure hair loss naturally.

What is a Hair Transplantation?

The procedure of restoration of hair involves the process of hair root shifting, either by the FUT technique or through the FUE. The transferring of roots when done through the FUT technique, it involves the strip excision and the strip is taken from the safe donor area of the scalp, usually, the back & sides that contains the DHT-resistant hair roots that are destined to remain permanent in nature. The hair transplant procedure is allowed by the admissible donor state of the patient as the roots are only taken from the safe zone and a patient must possess enough donor area strength with a dense-packed that could make the possibility of extracting a number of hair roots in order to implant them into the affected zone of the scalp.

The Surgeon’s view about the Treatment of Hair Loss:

A patient must visit the recognized hair restoration centre in order to consult with the expert Surgeon. The practicing Surgeon assesses the state of scalp via scalp biopsy and overall check-up of the scalp that helps them in defining the state, type as well as the cause of hair loss and the expert Surgeon address the problem accordingly. In most of the particular cases of the pattern baldness or Androgenic alopecia, the Surgeon recommends the hair transplantation as it gets over the problem of baldness permanently. The procedure of hair restoration is the well-approved and the best cosmetic option that allows the regrowth process of hair followed by the changing of hair root’s location between the donor and the receiver zone of the scalp.

The Significance of Hair Transplant Procedure:

  • It gives permanent hair roots back
  • The transplanted hair behaves like normal hair in terms of adopting the character of color, length, caliber, and texture
  • The transplanted hair doesn’t require any kind of maintenance or medications
  • The result of the restoration procedure is a completely natural in terms of natural hairline design and the feasible density must performed by the expert hair transplant Surgeon
  • No further follow-ups are required as it is the final and an ultimate solution to the problem of hair loss.

Conclusion:

Summarizing all, we can say that the procedure of hair transplantation is one of the single permanent options for hair loss, especially for the pattern baldness; but the procedure is allowed for those also who are afflicted with the burnt scalp, body hair transplant or looking for the solution of wider forehead or ill-packed scalp areas.

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Security Code: